2 Feb 2011

All work and no play makes





These ads are pretty funny.

Yes, I'm actually working at the moment, so I'll keep this short. Plus I just gave you guys a big one yesterday. This is my new job. Loads of research. Occasionally I come across an ad that makes me giggle a little bit inside as I try my hardest to maintain the image of "one-of-them-super-important-looking-people-working-on-their-macs-at-an-arty-cafe". As I found this I was sitting at a cafe called Tit Lane. I know, literally. There are posters of Billy Idol (why don't men wear make up anymore?) and David Beckham weighing up against all the half naked women there (posters, not actual women. Even though that might probably be more interesting). The music theme of the day consists of some bizarro mixture of Busta Rhymes and Destiny's Child. It is played way too loud. I like that. The lamps are made out of plastic cups and the barista is wearing purple jeans. I am working my way through every wi fi spot within 5 min walking radius from my house now that I work from home. Maybe I'll make a little evaluation on that one day.

Annoyingly you need a password at tit lane every hour so this awesome post got deleted. So I moved across the road to a cool bar where they sell some Indian soup and nan bread. Which I am enjoying now. Before I get back to work. Stop disturbing me.

No comments: