1 Dec 2010

December!!

Hey guys,

sorry about the last pots, it was a bit of a bail on my part. I wrote this super long blog and posted it and everything. But then I read it again and it was just super pretentious and weird. So I took it out again.

But yay! It's December now. It's great. It's snowing here in London, and as always, the locals here act like they live on this tropical island that hasn't seen snow in million years. Every single year. Ah, bless'em. It's really weird, trains are not running, there are so many accidents and all in all, it's just a bit bizarre. Walking outside yesterday was like being inside a snow globe, though! You know, with the big lazy snowflakes that just take their time falling down and when the sky turns purple-ish. It felt like being back home!

I was going to write Christmas cards today and watch Love Actually, but with my new job and my homework and my social life that has to wait till the weekend. Anyway, I'm running late enough as it is, surprise, surprise, so I'll catch you guys better next time. Here's a little Christmas song for you guys though:

This is going to be my favorite Christmas song this year:

No comments: